MARCH 31, 2017
Facebook COO and gender equality warrior Sheryl Sandberg is back in the news, having recently teamed up with NBA Commissioner Adam Silver, who says he wants “nothing more than to see the NBA have a female head coach in the league in the near future” and wanted to help “amplify” Sandberg’s Lean In mission.
To that end, Sandberg has since added a new component to her Lean In initiative called LeanInTogether, and it speaks directly to men.
“When men support women, they benefit—and so does everyone else.”
That’s a pretty blanket statement there, Ms. Sandberg. Since when do men not support women? All the men I know are staunch supporters of women.
Unless you mean the only way to be “supportive” of women is to encourage women to “lean in” to their careers? And if so, that invariably means the women who choose to lean out—which, for the record, is the majority of American women—have unsupportive husbands?
In your world, perhaps. But not in ours.
Like all good feminists, Sheryl Sandberg manipulates the language to make her message sound benign. And it’s a smart tactic. Fortunately, as Sandberg herself concedes, women aren’t listening.
“I think it’s never been a more important time for equality because in many ways we are stuck. When I published Lean In four years ago, there were 19 women running countries. Today, it is 11. Women have been basically at less than 6 percent of Fortune 500 jobs, and their equivalents, all over the world for 12 years…Those trends are either going to stay flat or go down unless we have a serious intervention.”
Actually, we’re not stuck. Sandberg is stuck.
Since women aren’t doing what she wants them to do, Sandberg has turned her attention to—or at least added—men to the conversation. And her message to them is clear: “When men lean in for equality, they win—and so does everyone else.”
But what does equality mean in Sandberg’s parlance?
“My goal is very clear, which is that women run half our companies and countries and men run half our homes.”
[Sidebar: Here I am on Fox Business in 2013, discussing this concept.]
To help men become good feminists, there are three categories on the LeanInTogether website, two of which include “How to Be An All-Star Dad” and “How to Be a 50-50 Partner.”
For “How to Be An All-Star Dad,” Sandberg suggests the following:
(1) Involved dads raise happier, healthier, and more successful children and kids benefit when that involvement goes beyond the traditional paternal role.
Few would disagree with this statement, but it clearly implies that breadwinning fathers are not involved in their kids’ lives. Are we living in 2017 or in 1955? Even here in the conservative Midwest, I don’t know any father who’s not personally involved in his kids’ lives or who walks in the door and assumes his job is done.
(2) Parents place greater value on the chores boys typically do (like taking out the trash) than on chores that girls usually do (like setting the table) and, as a result, boys spend less time on household chores but make more money than girls.
Sandberg calls this made-up phenomenon the “toddler wage gap.” When she first brought it up last year, I responded here.
(3) Girls are labeled “bossy” when they speak up, are called on less in class, and are interrupted more than boys.
Have you ever been a classroom teacher, Ms. Sandberg? Because I have. And that assessment is dead wrong. If anything, boys are the ones at a serious disadvantage in today’s public schools. Do your homework before you spout off this drivel. You were called bossy when you were a kid (as you’ve said more than once) because you were bossy, pure and simple.
For “How to Be a 50-50 Partner,”Sandberg suggests the following:
(1) Women are interrupted more than men. Even if you’re supportive of the women in your life, you may not be giving them the airtime they deserve.
You have got to be kidding me. Are you aware that women talk some 13,000 more words per day than men do? Who the heck do you think, then, is more likely to interrupt whom? And where do you come up with such unfounded claims?
(2) If you are a husband to a woman and you do more of the childcare, it helps [make] your marriage stronger, you have more sex, your divorce rate is lower. It is just a win-win across the board.
Actually, it isn’t a win-win at all. In a 2012 study on “Egalitarianism, Housework, and Sexual Frequency in Marriage,” the American Psychological Association concluded the following:
“Following up on the widely publicized claim that by doing more housework, husbands in more egalitarian marriages got more sex, we sought to investigate the links between men’s participation in housework and sexual frequency using nationally representative data.
Our findings suggest that couples where men participate more in core tasks—work typically done by women—report lower [emphasis mine] sexual frequency. Similarly, couples where men participate more in non-core, traditionally masculine tasks report higher [emphasis mine] sexual frequency, suggesting the importance of gender-typed participation in household labor.”
In other words, husbands and wives who divide household tasks according to the gendered norms feminists hate have more sex—which invariably translates to stronger marriages. It’s our sex differences, not our sameness, that make relationships work.
(3) Many women make professional sacrifices to support their partner’s career, and men still assume their partner will do the lion’s share of child care.
There again is a manipulation of the language. Men don’t assume anything; it’s just obvious that person who’s home more will do more of the child care. Moreover, most women voluntarily and happily support their husbands’ careers and do more of the child care because—hold on to your hat—that’s what they want to do!
Unfortunately, Lean In will continue to get a lot of play in the media—those with great wealth can make that happen. But it’s a dead-end road.
“Sheryl Sandberg’s 2013 book Lean In has spawned lasting initiatives meant to spur the progress of women to positions of power in major corporations,” writes author and professor Steven Rhoads. But such efforts have been “striking failures” since “most women who have dependent children don’t want to work full time, much less to put in the hours required of corporate titans.”
Indeed they don’t. And the men who are married to women who lean out (because they don’t want to work full time and year-round) are not “unsupportive” of women. On the contrary, they value women based on who they are, not on what they do.
In other words, forget gender equality. It’s pure propaganda. What we should be really be celebrating, as Chad Prather so eloquently explains in his latest You Tube video, is genderinequality.
And I, for one, could not agree more
1. Don’t teach your daughter how to scrub her own back, ask her to call you, to do it for her. She will feel loved, see how she needs family, and her back will be cleaner too. Same thing for dresses with zippers in the back.
2. Don’t try to teach her how to protect herself, its a false sense of reality. Instead, keep her protected at all times.
3. Dont teach her how to look better at school, than at home. Instead, teach her to groom for dinner & bed.
4. Don’t leave her needing masculine love. Instead, ask her father or a male family member to take her on weekly dates, or alternate a few.
5. Don’t teach her to be a consumer, she will later repel providing men like this. Instead, teach her to save & NOT to shop for entertainment.
6. Don’t let her be loud. Masculine men won’t marry a loud woman. Instead, teach her to always practice her low, sweet voice.
7. Don’t teach her that dating is normal. Instead, teach her about the dangers of premarital parties, drinking & sex. Go to all gatherings with her, and teach her about chastity.
8. Don’t prepare her to move out once older. Instead, teach her that when she’s walked down the aisle, it will be an actual transfer of responsibility. She can move out on her wedding day.
9. Don’t teach her to speak her mind. Her thoughts, if spoken out loud, can easily embarrass and shame your family. Instead, teach her to wait, then filter her words. A wise woman knows that with time AND maturity, your mind easily changes.
10. Teach her how to clean well & how to enjoy it! In many cultures, cleaning is a form of feminine polishing. Perspective is key!
11. Much more at family meeting in New Orleans, October 5-8! RootsOfRoyals. com
1. Masculine men are humans, w feelings, too.
2. Sensitive inside, w a masculine, logical mind & shell.
3. Remember that mothers, then wives are a man’s inner voice.
4. A man want’s his wife to be the one person who knows how sensitive he truly is.
5. This means that women INDIRECTLY guide men in many ways. This is how we can help them to respectfully reach their fullest potential. Not, by letting them do any old foolish thing, because MAN LEADS. MAN LEADS, yes, and…
6. Healthy husbands love to serve US, too, way more than they love to serve themselves.
7. This dance, is how we reach generational success…. yin & yang in harmony.
8. Learn this dance for real at family meeting , New Orleans, October 5-8! RootsOfRoyals. com
WARNING: READ before you REACT. People who make assumptions based on the TITLE of an article and not its CONTENT, and then leave nasty comments, only show the world how IGNORANT THEY ARE. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but leaving comments when you haven’t even bothered to read the article, shows the world your ignorance. READ before you REACT.
Every day thousands of women get dumped by good men, and never understand why.
Cosmo and Glamour magazine usually advise women that it’s all the guy’s fault; he was just a jerk who couldn’t commit. Meanwhile, female friends insist he’ll be sorry that he left, and to ‘wait’ until he comes back.
Most of the relationship advice you’ve read or ever taken from a friend, is nothing but a load of crap. I’m here to tell you that it’s almost always the woman’s fault when a relationship ends, he’s not sorry that he left, and no, he’s not coming back.
Men do not fear commitment.
Men fear being broke, and never having their cock sucked again.
It’s just that simple.
I know what you want, and I know how you feel.
All you want is to be loved by one man. Like, in a Fairytale.
Women all over this planet want the exact same thing.
Here’s why most women will never get what they want:
1: Women Universally refuse to accept Men as they are DNA designed, which is why most women will never have a successful romantic relationship.
2: Women Universally refuse to love Men on their terms, which is why most romantic relationships eventually fail.
I want to help you get what you want.
I want you to be so happy, that Cinderella wants to be you.
Set aside your Relationship-Killing-Feminist-Perspective about men, focus on what I say, and then apply it to your romantic relationship; or, cuss-me-out while you stuff another fried chicken leg into your mouth.
Choice is yours.
A few years ago, a Facebook friend was getting married and she asked me for my best relationship advice regarding men.
I told her that all men only care about these Three Things:
3) and ‘Optional Thing,’ which constantly changed, and was anything from: his golf game; his promotion at work; the price of gas; love; paint-chip color cards; his car; where he’d left his mobile phone; which bathroom stall at work was the best place to take a dump; what those guys were wearing when they signed the Declaration of Independence; who fucked-up the lawn mower; Etc., Etc., Etc.
I advised her to give her husband regular blow jobs; to never discuss important issues with him right after work or late at night; to give him his freedom and his space, and to just leave him alone.
She was angry with my advice, and fired-back that getting married meant her blow-job days were over, and that she wanted companionship and had no intention of ever ‘leaving her husband alone.’
I told her that if that was the way she chose to relate to her man, her marriage wouldn’t last three years. Her response was to Unfriend me and block me.
December of 2015, she emailed me at my website telling she’d been served divorce papers, and that she needed my help. I replied that I’d tried to help her, but she’d refused to see that after 50-something years of Terroristic Feminist Reign, men no longer give fuck-all about staying with women who won’t suck their cock, and who make them feel like prisoners of war.
WOMEN GRENADE THEIR OWN RELATIONSHIPS.
Ask any man on earth who has all the power in a relationship, and every man will reply: The Woman.
Know who doesn’t get that? You.
So, while you’re miserably sobbing into the phone, asking your girlfriends what you’ve done wrong and asphyxiating yourself on Häagen-Dazs ice cream, you’ve completely negated to see that the entire solution to your problem is right between your legs.
MEN ONLY WANT SEX . AND THEIR FREEDOM.
A man’s emotions are directly connected to his cock.
Men feel loved when their cock gets wet.
Every time you ignore your man sexually, you’re killing his emotions for you.
The fact that so many women refuse to respect how men need to be loved, is exactly why men leave.
Men don’t want to hear the words ‘I love you’— they need to see it, in order to feel it.
A woman emailed me that her US Marine husband had done several tours in Iraq, and that he’d come home so angry after his last deployment, he would scream at her and call her a liar every time she told him that she loved him.
I reminded her that many service men and women have come back from this war angry and full of self-doubt, and that PTSD was an accelerant on their raw emotions. I told her a man in his emotional state, could not believe the words ‘I love you.’
I was unsure how to advise her because her problem was truly awful; however, after a few days of thinking, I came up with an idea I believed would work, since I understand how men’s brains are wired, and how PTSD re-wires the brain.
I emailed her, and told her to stop telling her husband that she loved him. I explained that most men do not believe in words, they only believe in action, and that her husband was wound so tightly from PTSD, that every time she used the word ‘love,’ it was like throwing firecrackers into his brain.
I told her that she needed to go an entire 31 days straight, without once telling her husband that she loved him; instead, she needed to show him that she loved him, and I emailed her a list on all the ways that she could show him. I then told her to contact me for the next step, once she’d gone a full 31 days with no words of love, only action. It was about 3 months before she finally made it a full 31 days without telling her husband one single time that she loved him.
For the next step, I asked her to pick a week night, and she picked Wednesday after midnight. I then told her that every Wednesday after midnight for the following six weeks, she needed to give her husband head until he came.
She said she would try, so I sent her my book, ‘Creative Screwing,’ and then told her not to contact me for the 3rd step until she had gone six solid weeks giving her husband head, every Wednesday after midnight.
Two months went by, and when she emailed me again, she actually sounded happy. She said Wednesday was the one day a week that her husband made all kinds of effort to reign things in, and that she was shocked at how modified his behavior became. I told her it was because he knew Wednesday was blow job day, and he didn’t want to fuck that up. I then gave her the 3rd step, stating that on Wednesday, she was now going to wear sexy lingerie, put on red lipstick, sit her husband in a chair and turn on a small lamp, so that she’d be on her knees and he could watch her while she was getting him off. I told her to do that for four weeks straight, and then call me for the final step.
When she called me for the final step, I told her, “Kara, this Wednesday, when you do your blow job routine, right as he’s starting to cum, you’re going to tell your husband ‘I love you.’ After he cums, I want you to kiss him all the way from his balls to his neck, and then I want you to leave the room so that he can be alone. Then, I want you to call me, and tell me what happens afterwards.”
That Thursday night, she called and told me that her husband had gone to Walmart and bought her a bicycle. When she asked him why he’d done that, he told her that he was concerned about her health because she never exercised, and he didn’t want her to die because he loved her. She started crying on the phone as she was telling me this. Her husband had not told her that he loved her, in four years.
In order to believe in love, a man has to be loved the way that he needs to be loved.
If you refuse to hear what I am saying, you will never have the romantic relationship that you want with a man.
Article excerpts taken from:
1.“Creative Screwing: a woman’s guide to becoming an erotic enchantress of superlustful sex” Revised 2017
2. “Using Constructive Sex-Positive Techniques to Combat PTSD in Military Men” (April 5, 2017)
3. “Why Men No Longer Love Women: Feminism, Tinder and the War on Men” (May 2018)
A. Feminism convinced women that men are the enemy—and since the 1960’s, Woman has lorded over Man with a cold heart, harsh criticism and blame.
B. Feminism convinced women that they do not need men—and that lie has created decades of women who do not understand why they feel so emotionally unhappy and unfulfilled.
C. Feminism tells a woman that because a man’s Genetic Code makes him primarily sexual, that he is shallow, sexist and wrong, therefore, his needs are irrelevant and should be rebuked or ignored.
The aftermath of Feminism has left Man unwilling to commit, leaving Woman with an unquenched ache for the attention and devotion of Man; and the absolute power of Woman’s personal misery, has smothered the earth.
The only thing Feminism have ever given women, is a broken heart.
Woman cannot continually wage war with Man, and expect Him to truly love Her.
Book Excerpt from: “Why Men no Longer Love Women: Feminism, Tinder and the War on Men” By Nannette LaRee Hernandez