Notice how he is providing for her? #lovebirds
◄ Isaiah 34:16 ►
“Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.”
There is a reason why on your wedding they say “You may now kiss the bride” 👰
The Wife you choose to Marry is a reflection of your Wisdom…
When God wants to bless you…He sends a person into your life. When the adversary wants to destroy you he also sends a person into your life… Wisdom and Discernment My Son is knowing who sent who…???
~Honnic R Donzwa~
4c hair, 3B hair, seriously, I just found out about this yesterday. Y’all are too gullible! Think about how silly that is! Hair has a round, flat, or in between shaft; which determines curl or lack of it. That’s ALL! This other crap that y’all got from YouTube the last 10 years is not science, it’s just more mumbo jumbo made up to divide black women based on hair texture & self esteem; to sell y’all MORE products. Certified wives are not product junkies though. We have 1 product for our hair! CHOOSE ONE!
Our women have hairsbands NOT husbands, unhealthily obsessed w hair!
Focus on a fit body & femininity & attract a quality husband!
Most black women have been groomed since childhood to have a hairs-band, instead of a husband. This is a sickening way to groom a woman for a lifetime of loneliness.
1. We are unhealthily committed to our hair.
2. We have weekly dates with our hair.
3. Our hair often gets our undivided attention.
4. Our hair is thought of, before having sex, swimming, or sleeping.
5. Our hair takes a lot of our pay.
6. Our hair keeps us in close relationships with other women and feminine men who prioritize hair the same way.
7. We have no room for a real life man, when we are already married to our hairs-band.
8. Situationships with grown boys, who let us run them & pay the bills, don’t count, either.
9. Get to WIFE SCHOOL & groom your daughter for a HUSBAND:
1. How to appreciate him, NOT hair.
2. How to respect him, NOT hair.
3. How to grow him, NOT hair.
4. How to prioritize him, NOT hair….
LIKE ALL OTHER NORMAL WOMEN ON EARTH! RootsOfRoyals. Com